Assalamualaikum,
Some people full of brilliant ideas,
without having to work hard looking for it.
It just popped out.
Some people, with less brilliant ideas,
will have to work hard digging for it.
It has to be search.
Just look at it as a gift from Allah SWT.
Everyone has their own specialties.
Everyone has their own way.
Everyone is SPECIAL.
Sit back and relax.
I'm sure you'll find one.
It is just a matter of time.
Love.
P/S: I'm back, perhaps.
without having to work hard looking for it.
It just popped out.
Some people, with less brilliant ideas,
will have to work hard digging for it.
It has to be search.
Just look at it as a gift from Allah SWT.
Everyone has their own specialties.
Everyone has their own way.
Everyone is SPECIAL.
Sit back and relax.
I'm sure you'll find one.
It is just a matter of time.
Love.
P/S: I'm back, perhaps.
8 comments:
Saya selalu sakit kepala perah idea utk menulis. Tak berapa pandai menulis. hu3.
selalunya org akan cr idea utuk menulis... bila dah menulis automatik idea tu kuar...
everyone have their own way to make such beautifull ideas for their entry...relex can be work....gud luck!!!
some people have a lot going on in their head. but what's the point of the train of thoughts if nothing would come out right? the ability to channel your thoughts and ideas through writing is also a gift from heaven. I think you have that :)
welcome back awak :)
welcome back... done follow here..
from your sweet & sour honey...hihihi
#ingat tak kat saya??
salam maulid rasul :D
its me who less brilliant ideas, thats why am still trying to look for something different but am always lose, i cant give up to ensure my bright future but the brilliant ideas is yet to come :(
Post a Comment